Monday, November 2, 2009

[PV] Ashita no kioku [1280x 768]

thumbs20091102214159
hi, long time no see^^
uhm, i am very busy for a long time, so i very miss you, really miss you^^
are you miss my MU link???

uhm, i busy now, but i have a present for you^^
ashita no kioku PV HD, from my dvd^^
hope you like my present
dont forget me, i love you very much^^
i will up more PV like this, if you like this
please comment if you like my upload, ok^^

Mirror are welcome, because i really trouble with MF>< i dont know why but now, i only download MU link. please help me, if you can,ok^^
http://www.vn-zoom.com/members/saobang22111990-albums-arashi-picture4992-l.png
part 1 / part 2

infomation^^
MU link
109 mb
Mkv file
1280x 768

16 comments:

  1. Thank you ver much~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much for ur upload...
    Happy 10th Anniversary of Arashi...

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for hard work^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!!
    The quality is really good, loved it!!

    Hwlinyitw@lj ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. 大丈夫ですよ。頑張って!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you a lottttttttto!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for posting.. hehe.. love your page!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I MISS YR MF LINK~~~~
    PLEASE TRY YR VERY BEST
    LOVE

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank all your support^^
    i will try MF link, but...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Qué tierna ;___;

    Tambien te extrañamos (L)

    Muchas gracias por el regalo *-*

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you very much!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thank you so much for up as always!
    i wish you will be better about your work :>
    i really grad of this present.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sorry . . .
    But I don't understand how to extract the file.
    When I tried to extract it, it said that the file couldn't be extracted and the type is unknowned. . .
    could u help me to get the video?

    ReplyDelete
  14. anoo can anyone repost it again for part 1? its missing :(

    ReplyDelete