Wednesday, June 16, 2010

[Pj for nino's birthday] Ninomiya kazunari - Konseki [kara+ kanji+ engsub+ vietsub]



Hope this is my special gift to you ^^ Happy and lucky in new age ^^ thanks for always in my heart ^^


I make 2 ver english ( 1 have eff, one not)
try to do with my best, will add MF link as soon as I can ^^

Ver 1: have eff
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/5192/konsekiver2avithumbs201.jpg
thank my dear friend to help me eff, and kara romaji ^^ C and S CST fansub
thank my sis help me edit ^^ and becky for your translation ^^
Share with all my love, enjoy
Download Megaupload ( have eff)
Not eff ver

Please dont upload in streaming site, that all ^^
Vietsub ver
làm thêm 1 bản vietsub nữa, tự dịch nên còn lỗi gì, mong mọi người thông cảm nghe

Download (MU link
)( vietsub)

1 comment: