TV Show: Arashi no Shukudai-kun
Episode: 136
Guest: Osawa Akane
Release date: 2009/05/25
Size: 330 MB
Download MF:
Download MU (By saobang2211):
Join with Hjsplit
Cred: ysy2021
TV Show: Arashi no Shukudai-kun
Episode: 136
Guest: Osawa Akane
Release date: 2009/05/25
Size: 330 MB
Download MF:
Download MU (By saobang2211):
Join with Hjsplit
Cred: ysy2021
Omg.. more Odoroki no Arashi??? :D:D:D:D
ReplyDeleteInside the same episode they do a little Odoroki =P
ReplyDeleteooooh .. it's Aiba and the lap coat
ReplyDeletecould it be A NO ARASHI!!
Thank you so much <3<3
Yes!! ^^
ReplyDeleteLike A no Arashi =P
Thanks so much saobang2211 for the MU links! =P
ReplyDeletereally thanks for sharing XDDD
ReplyDeleteThanks so much!
ReplyDeleteThanks for the visit! =P
ReplyDeleteThank you very much^^
ReplyDeleteThank you! :D
ReplyDeleteHahahaa....Arashi never fail to make me happy. I LOL-ed at Matsujun and Ohchan reaction to the guest story, they feel so confortable like at home!
ReplyDeleteThank you for the link.
arigatouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
ReplyDeletethanx very much for sharing ^^
ReplyDeleteFreyka!!
ReplyDeleteGracias por subirlo >w<
Thanks for the upload <3~
holis soy mariana de argentina fijate porque no anda ni mediafire ni megaupload porfis en este video :(
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!
ReplyDeleteFrom the bottom of my heart, thank you for sharing this
ReplyDeletem(_ _)m
thank you
ReplyDeletecan you help me ??
ReplyDeleteMF bug is haunted me ...
i can't download this ..
can you tell me how to avoid the MF bug ?
Thank you! I've wanted a higher quality version of this! XD Taking MF links! XD
ReplyDeletethank you so much :D
ReplyDeletetaking this, thank you for sharing
ReplyDeletethanks for sharing! :)
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeletethank you so much for uploading all of these episodes of ans & vsa! I know I don't comment on each video, but I'm truly grateful for all the work everyone does to get these online!
ReplyDeletethank you for always sharing HQ videos! It is greatly appreciated :D
ReplyDelete