Friday, May 29, 2009

Himitsu no Arashi-chan Ep. 051 - 2009/05/28



TV Show: Himitsu no Arashi-chan


Episode: 051
Release date: 2009/05/29
Size: 604 MB


Download MU
Single File


Download MF:


001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007


Download MU (By saobang2211):


001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005 - 006 - 007


Join with Hjsplit



Cred: Chaix2

33 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for uploading!
    I can't wait to watch the new format :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm taking the MU single file.

    Thank you so much for sharing this. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you freyka-chan! :D
    i've been wanting to see this!
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nikky ^^
    Thanks for the comment! =P

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks so much! you are always so quick with the uploads :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing ^___^

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so much!
    i really wanted to see their new himitsu no arashi chan :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing... Our boys in host mode...Wonder who's gonna win?...

    ReplyDelete
  9. wooohooo!! thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. thank freyka share this *^^*
    I always upload later than you ne*^^*
    i am watching this +____+

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you! Thank you so much! I was waiting for this! And we can see Sho a lot!! Really thank you! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. downloading it ..

    thank you, as always... ^^

    ReplyDelete
  13. thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  14. thanks for the links :)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you for sharing. I love this HnA new format. The mannequen 5 is a hit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  17. Taking you up on the offer (there's never too much HQ ;-))
    Your background is so bright and cheery...it makes me smile (ah, happiness!)
    Thanx for sharing ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  18. Am I the only one or the MU single file isn't working? Anyway thanks for uploading. Appreciates so much!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thank you for kindly sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks!!
    you are so kind ^^

    ReplyDelete
  21. yahhhh~ the new format is sweet >_<
    thank you for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks so much for kindly sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  23. taking, thanks again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Taking, thank you very much!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  25. Thanks for sharing. In my opinion, this mannequin episode is the funniest. Everyone's expressions are so outrageous. I think my favorite part is when Nino makes a face at the guest when she goes all quiet over his date place. So cute~

    ReplyDelete