Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Arashi no Shukudai-kun Ep. 142 - 2009/07/06



TV Show: Arashi no Shukudai-kun


Episode: 142


Guest: Hannya [ Satoshi Kanada & Akiyoshi Kawashima ]


Release date: 2009/07/06
Size: 356 MB


Download MF:


001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005


Download MU (By saobang2211):


001 - 002 - 003 - 004 - 005


Join with Hjsplit


Credit: WindJP

28 comments:

  1. Thank you so much! What will I do without your sharing? I look forward to watching arashi and chasing the blues away every day. And without you sharing these precious video, that would not be possible.

    Love hanya! They are funny.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for this :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanx for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much for sharing^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you very much .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you so so much

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much! I always wait for your videos of Arashi no Shukudaikun to dl because they're the best quality I've found. ^_^ Thanks for all the time you spend on this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much saobang2211 for the MU links!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much for sharing ^^

    ReplyDelete
  11. thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank you for the upload~

    ReplyDelete
  13. Taking this! ^^, I love this episode. I think "Hannya"'s really funny. I especially like Kanadasan. ^^, Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you very much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. thanks for sharing i love Hannya and Arashi~~~!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. m(_ _)m

    I truly appreciate you sharing this show. Few things give me comfort these days, but I always look forward to seeing this show. Thank you so much for sharing it with us.

    ReplyDelete
  17. thank you for sharing always! : ))

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thanks a lot. I love your file ^^

    ReplyDelete
  19. SOO GOOD. Thank you~

    ReplyDelete
  20. arigatouuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
  21. thank you so much for the converted file. ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  22. Taking, thank you very much!

    ReplyDelete
  23. want to say big thanks
    it will be very funny and so much fun
    for this episode caused hannya with arashi !

    ReplyDelete
  24. Arigatou!! <3 thank you for sharing~

    ReplyDelete