TV Show: VS Arashi
Episode: 063
Guest: Miyazaki Daisuke & Gackt
Release date: 2009/07/04
Size: 338 MB
Comments Here
Credit: Chaix2
TV Show: VS Arashi
Episode: 063
Guest: Miyazaki Daisuke & Gackt
Release date: 2009/07/04
Size: 338 MB
Comments Here
Credit: Chaix2
taking it! ♥
ReplyDeletethank you
been waiting for this, thanks for sharing! <3
ReplyDeleteYeah!! This what I'm waiting for
ReplyDeleteThank you very much for sharing
Thanks for sharing ^^
ReplyDeleteGackt.... LOL I cannot help wonder why?
Thanks
Thank you!
ReplyDeleteGreat quality, as always. Thank you for the MFs!
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteUsually I don't watch raw, but I need to see this one. XD
Thank you for sharing! One of the best VS Arashi episode ever =D
ReplyDeletethank you for sharing
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :)
ReplyDeleteどうも ありがとう!So cool with Gackt
ReplyDeleteThank you
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeletethanx so much for sharing ^^
ReplyDeleteThank you!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing this! I've been waiting to download it since I heard Gackt will be on it. :)
ReplyDeletethank you
ReplyDeletearigatouuuuuuuuu
ReplyDeletethank you~ ^^
ReplyDeleteTaking this, thanks.
ReplyDeletethank you ^^
ReplyDeletethank you very much ^^
ReplyDeletei love both gackt and arashi
thanks!
ReplyDeleteThank you for sharing
ReplyDeletebut VS Arashi episode 62 starring Ikuta Toma the MF 4 part i can't seem to download it( i can't find any place to comment )
so can you actually do something to it
Thankyou very much
thank you for uploading this!!1 i love arashi and gackt!!! thank you very much!!!
ReplyDelete